Backpack fully taped, waterproof, lightweight.
Redesigned for 2023 is the Hydration Moto HydraDri WP 2.0, a fully taped, waterproof, lightweight outer shell that will ensure the contents of your bag stays dry!.
We use a 2.0L Cleantech vertical hydration bladder with an auto shut-off bite valve, feed tube routing can be either over the shoulder or under the arm and cargo storage is 5.0L.
The lightweight unique chest harness system is fully adjustable across the chest and around the waist that ensures a rock-solid fit, with Airline back ventilation that helps keep airflow between the bag and your back, sweat is kept to a minimum.
There is a removeable tool roll included to store the essentials for getting you out of trouble, various storage pockets including one for a mobile phone that has a touch screen function and even a safety whistle!.
And one size fits all!.
– 2.0L Hydration and 5.0L Cargo.
– Fully-welded, waterproof and light outer shell.
– Unique chest harness for a rock solid fit.
– Height adjustable harness for optimal load positioning on the back.
– Storage pockets including a mobile phone pouch with touch screen functionality.
– Dual hydration tube exit for two-way routing – over the shoulder or under arm.
– Removable tool roll.
– Heat reflective inner back panel to keep liquid cool or hot.
– Stretch mesh hydration pocket.
– Safety whistle included.
– Optimal AirLine back ventilation.
– Cargo and compression straps.
– Reflective safety details.
– Hose clip can be positioned on left and right and used for action camera loops.
– Optimized fit with or without a Leatt® neck brace.
One Size – XS-XXL.
– Plastic free packaging.
80% Polyvinyl Chloride 20% Polyester.
If you want to know more about Leatt Hydration Moto HydraDri WP 2.0 or other products of the brand Leatt in the Luggage category at motardinn, you are lucky because we have a big offer in various products so that you can realize your motorcycle activities with the best equipment. Don’t forget to also check out our Backpacks collection, you can choose motorcycle products from Leatt, one of the biggest brands in the industry.